This disclaimer applies to the use of the website www.dma-institute.com (hereafter: “the Website”). We advise you to read this disclaimer carefully.
- The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic pays the utmost attention to the reliability and accuracy of the information on the Website. Errors and omissions may, however, occur. The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic makes no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of correctness, completeness or actuality of (the information) of the Website. You accept that the Website contains only the functionalities and information that you find at the moment of use (“as is” basis).
- The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic is in no way whatsoever liable, or liable to pay compensation, for any damages resulting from errors or omissions in the information which is made available through the Website, nor for damages arising out of or resulting from the Website being (temporarily) unavailable or for failures or outages of the Website.
- The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any decisions made by you based on the information, advices or ideas made available through the Website.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic. The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
- The DMA Institute /Hottraffic does not guarantee that any sent emails or other electronic messages are received and/or processed on time, nor does the DMA Institute/Hottraffic assumes responsibility for the consequences of the late or non-receipt or processing of such e-mails or other electronic messages.
- The intellectual property rights in relation to the Website, including the intellectual property rights with respect to the website and the information, are held by The DMA Institute /Hottraffic or its licensors. The User shall refrain from any act that infringes the intellectual property rights of the The DMA Institute /Hottraffic, including – but not limited to – the reproduction, modification, reverse engineering or publishing of (information made available through) the Website.
- This disclaimer and your use of the website will be subject to Dutch law. Any and all disputes arising from or related to this disclaimer will be brought before the competent court in the Netherlands. If you have any questions with regard to the Website, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org